Quick and the all kids love it!
- Source: http://allrecipes.com/recipe/69960/hasty-chocolate-pudding/
- Prep time: 5 min
- Cook time: 10 min
- Serves: 4
- Difficulty: easy-peasy
- Sugar: 1/2 cup
- Unsweetened cocoa powder: 1/3 cup
- Cornstarch: 3 Tbsp
- Milk: 2 cups
- Vanilla extract: 2 tsp
- In a microwave-safe bowl, whisk together the sugar, cocoa and cornstarch. Whisk in milk a little at a time so the mixture does not have any dry lumps.
- Place in the microwave, and cook for 3 minutes on high. Stir, then cook at 1 minute intervals, stirring between cooking times for 2 to 4 minutes, or until shiny and thick. Stir in vanilla.
- Place a piece of plastic wrap directly on the surface of the pudding to prevent a skin from forming, and chill in the refrigerator. Serve cold.