Honey Sweet Potatoes
A mixture of salty and sweet where the honey makes them addictive.
- Source: http://allrecipes.com/recipe/216486/honey-and-rosemary-sweet-potatoes/
- Prep time: 15 min
- Cook time: 1 hr
- Serves: 6
- Difficulty: easy
- Olive oil: 2 Tbsp
- Honey: 1/4 cup
- Chopped fresh rosemary: 2 Tbsp
- Salt: 1 tsp
- Pepper: 1 tsp
- Sweet potatoes cut into cubes: 3 large
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with foil or parchment paper.
- Mix the olive oil, honey, rosemary, salt, and black pepper together in a large bowl, and stir the sweet potato cubes in the mixture to coat. Remove sweet potato cubes with a slotted spoon, and arrange in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until tender, about 45 minutes. Turn oven heat up to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C) and bake until browned, another 15 minutes.