An amazing blend of savory and sweet that will please everyone.
- Source: http://allrecipes.com/recipe/152156/vietnamese-aromatic-lamb-chops/
- Prep time: 10 min
- Cook time: 20 min
- Serves: 5
- Difficulty: medium
- Lamb loin chops: 15 3 oz.
- Garlic: 2 cloves
- Garlic powder: 1 tsp
- Chili powder: 1 pinch
- Sugar: 2 Tbsp
- Pepper: to taste
- Fresh lime juice: 1 Tbsp
- Soy sauce: 1 Tbsp
- Olive oil: 2 Tbsp
- Fresh chopped cilantro: 1/4 cup
- Lime and Lemon wedges: 2 of each
- Place the lamb chops into a roasting pan, and season evenly with the garlic, garlic powder, chili powder, sugar, salt, and pepper. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon of lime juice, soy sauce and olive oil. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Allow the lamb to stand at room temperature while the oven preheats.
- Roast uncovered in the preheated oven to your desired degree of doneness, about 20 minutes for medium, or 30 minutes for well done. Garnish with a sprinkle of cilantro and squeeze lemon and lime juice over the top before serving.